Mission and Values
Indian Fashion Academy is committed to providing aspiring professionals with the skills and attitude necessary to become leaders in fashion and luxury companies.
In order to reach its mission, IFA offers its students:
- Innovative and rigorous courses that integrate theory and practice.
- A faculty with outstanding related experiences.
- Relevant industry projects, guest lectures, and international internships.
- A Career Center to assist alumni with career growth and job opportunities.
Why IFA ?
- IFA is the only institute in Maharashtra to start a special division for Vernacular students and offered Fashion Designing courses in Marathi and Hindi Medium.
- IFA provides national and International internships to deserving students
- IFA students are trained by professionals whose careers and course work go hand in hand.
- IFA trained the students with difference far beyond the theoretical. Renowned fashion designers serve as critics to students and help them in end-of- semester fashion show.
- A track record of over 3000 + students from Maharashtra and all over India.
- IFA is the only fashion institute to have its own text books.
- IFA is the only Fashion Institute to starts its own costume Designing Department to give on job practical training to the students. IFA got the chance to design outfits for the anchor of the Marathi show “ Manacha Mujara” on ETV Marathi.